The Coin Yearbook is an independent price guide and collector’s handbook for the coin hobby featuring accurate up-to-the-minute pricing of English, Scottish, Irish and Island coins.
The fully revised and updated Coin Yearbook 2021 has expanded sections on Britannia coins, Isle of Man coinage as well as the very latest issues from the Royal Mint. Sections colour coded for easier reference:
- Ancient Coins Used in Britain,
- Hammered Coinage 780–1663,
- Milled Coinage,
- Modern Coinage plus Scotland, Ireland and the Islands.
As well as the price guide there are useful sections not found in any similar publication including:
- A behind the scenes look at some of the Royal Mint Museum’s numismatic treasures;
- Caring for your coins;
- Directories of Coin Dealers;
- Booksellers and Auctioneers;
- Guide to important Museums and Libraries;
- A Guide to Treasure Trove;
- Coin Inscriptions and a host of other information designed to help you with your hobby.
For more information or to purchase the book go to the publisher’s website.