For 2023, we are planning various numismatic projects around CoinsWeekly. For this purpose, we would like to build up a pool of students whom we can contact for suitable projects.
We are looking for:
independent, reliable and team-oriented students. The work can be done from home and is particularly suited for students who are approaching the end of their studies.
- You will assist us with projects by collecting data, proofreading and editing
What we expect from you
- You work very independently, reliably, are very organised and a team player
- You speak German on native speaker level
- You have excellent knowledge of English (business fluent), additional language skills are a plus
- You have basic numismatic knowledge
- You have good general IT skills; experience with WordPress or another CMS is a plus but not mandatory
- an adequate remuneration based on a contract for work and services
- after a training period in our office in Lörrach, you can comfortably work from home
- the possibility of future projects
MünzenWoche/CoinsWeekly, a weekly online magazine about coins. We are read by collectors, professional numismatists in trade and science, as well as everyone involved in coin production – in 198 nations.
If you’re interested, please send an application (CV and a short letter about your background/and, if any, previous work experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us at the INC 2022. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email or directly in Warsaw.