The 2023 Mint Directors Conference will take place in Ottawa, Canada from 15th to 18th October 2023 under the theme “Minting for the Future”. The MDC, traditionally held every two years, is the pre-eminent international event where mint directors, suppliers, retailers and other stakeholders, come together to exchange information and debate the development in and future of coins. Founded in 1962, the next MDC takes place in Ottawa, Canada, hosted by the Royal Canadian Mint. Join the Conference as it meet in person for the first time in five years.
- Social inclusion – the role of cash in an increasing digital payment environment?
- How mints can and do contribute to the sustainability agenda?
- Coexistence of cash and digital currency – myth or reality?
- How can mints play a part in the payment ecosystem of the future?
- Unprecedented world events and their impact on the industry – sharing of experiences around the world?
- What are the new trends in numismatics that could increase revenues?
- Do we need to rethink the numismatic ecosystem?
- How can we engage with the younger generation? How can we interest them in coin buying?
- Bullion market insights and the bullion/collectible coin boundary
- As an industry, where will we be in 10 years’ time… and more importantly is this where we want to be?
You can now register for the conference.
Further information are available from the Mint Industry website.
This is the official website of the current Mint Directors Conference in Canada.