May 31, 2012 – A Guide and Checklist to World Notgeld 1914-1947, 2nd edition, is now available in CD form from Krause Publications. The reference by Courtney L. Coffing contains the largest collection of photographed Notgeld in a worldwide reference.
The CD features:
- 13,000 entries listed by both city and country
- More than 1,400 photos
- Rarity grades for all listings and photographed notes
- Listings encompassing 60 countries
- Coverage of metal, paper and cloth materials
- A step-by-step User’s Guide
Compatible with Macs or PCs, the reference allows image enlargement of up to 400%, and the ability to print single pages.
To learn more about this CD, please check out Krause’s Numismaster site.