On November 17th, 18th, and 19th, 2022, Thursday through Saturday, the Newman Numismatic Portal will have virtual Zoom presentations from industry experts on various numismatic topics. You can tune into all of them or just a few – register for the NNP Symposium and you’ll have access to every presentation.
The sponsors at EPNNES, the Eric P. Newman Numismatic Education Society, have long held the belief that there is power in education, and that the best way to pave a pathway to a brighter future for the hobby is to proliferate numismatic knowledge. To that end, the NNP organized an entirely virtual numismatic event to further that mission. Come join for the event – completely free! Just register to attend via the link below.
U.S. Coins in the ANS Cabinet and a Q&A with Jesse Kraft
A video overview of the ANS cabinet will be debuting during the NNP Symposium followed by a time of Q&A with Jesse Kraft. The previous feature video on the Hansen Collection last spring won best video of the year at the NLG awards.
Some of the Speakers:
- Bill Eckberg & Harry Salyards: The Politics of Early U.S. Coin Design
- Benjamin Hellings & Emily Seigerman: Numismatics at Yale and the Bela Lyon Pratt Gallery
- Matthew Tavory: Coins in Revolutionary History
- Franklin Noel: A Tale of Two Collectors
- Christopher McDowell A New Taxonomy for Franco-American Jetons: The Originals from Restrikes
- Douglas Mudd: Colonial Currency: German East Africa
Here you can find the full list of speakers.
More information about the 2022 Symposium can be found on the NNP website.
Register here for the 2022 NNP Symposium.
Watch previous presentations in the NNP online archive.