November 17, 2016 – The Coin Yearbook 2017 is a independent price guide and collector’s handbook for the coin hobby, with features which include accurate up-to-date valuations for all English, Scottish, Irish and Island (Channel & Isle of Man) coins. Also featured are sections on Celtic, Roman and early English hammered coins.
John Mussell, Phillip Mussel. Coin Yearbook 2017. Token Publishing Ltd, Devon/UK, 2016. 364 pages. Soft bound. ISBN: 978-1908828309. GBP 9.95.
As well as the authoritative simplified price guide there are useful sections not found in any similar publication, including an overview of the coin market in the past year and a host of other informative articles, all designed to help the collector with his hobby:
- Up-to-date price guide from Celtic to modern
- Fully revised section on Roman coins
- How to buy coins on-line
- Market trends
- A peek inside the Royal Mint museum
- Guide to Kings & Queens of England
- Glossary of coin terms
- Dates and inscriptions on coins
- How to care for your coins
- Directories of auctioneers, dealers, museums, societies, etc.
- Numismatics and the law
For more information or to purchase the book go to the Publisher’s website.