September 25, 2014 – The Coin Yearbook 2015 is the independent price guide and collector’s handbook for the coin hobby, with features which include accurate up-to-the-minute valuations for all English, Scottish, Irish and Island (Channel & Isle of Man) coins. Also featured are sections on Celtic, Roman and early English hammered coins.
John Mussell, The Coin Yearbook 2015, Token Publishing Ltd, 2014. Paperback, 364 pages. ISBN: 978-1-908828-15-6. Price: GBP 9.95.
As well as the authoritative simplified price guide there are useful sections not found in any similar publication, including an overview of the coin market in the past year and a host of other informative articles, all designed to help you with your hobby:
- Up-to-date price guide from Celtic to modern
- Fully revised section on Roman coins
- How to buy coins on-line
- Market trends
- A peek at the Royal Mint museum
- Guide to Kings & Queens of England
- Glossary of coin terms
- Dates and inscriptions on coins
- How to care for your coins
- Directories of auctioneers, dealers, museums, societies, etc.
- Numismatics and the law
For more information or to purchase the book go to the Publisher’s website.