Tauler & Fau’s E-Auction 75: World Coins
Tauler & Fau’s E-Auction 75– World Coins Vol. VII features 450 lots and closes on Tuesday, 16th February 2021, beginning at 04:00 PM (CEST). This sale offers coins from Germany, Austria, Russia, USA, Guatemala, France, Italy, Great Britain, Cuba, India, Brazil, Bolivia, Mexico and much more.
Some highlights from this Auction:
- Lot 2003: Germany. Braunschweig-Lüneburg. Christian Ludwig. 1 thaler, 1660. Iridescent tone. Repaired welding at 12 o’clock. Extremely fine. Starting Price: 300 EUR.
- Lot 2026: Austria. Leopold V. Double thaler, 1822, Hall mint. Rare. Almost Extremely fine. Starting Price: 800 EUR.
- Lot 2059: Brazil. D. Pedro II. 20,000 reis, 1858, Rio de Janeiro mint. Minimal nicks. Almost uncirculated. Starting Price: 700 EUR.
- Lot 2087: United States. Half dollar, 1861, Philadelphia mint. Seated Liberty. Some original luster. Almost uncirculated. Starting Price: 170 EUR.
- Lot 2130: France. Napoleon Bonaparte. 5 francs, 1813, Paris mint. Scarce. Tone. Almost extremely fine. Starting Price: 100 EUR.
- Lot 2191: Guatemala. 1/2 Real, 1984 counterstamp over Peru 5 pesetas, 1880. Minor nicks on edge. Very rare. Almost extremely fine. Starting Price: 50 EUR.
To view the lots of this auction, visit Tauler & Fau website.