December 22, 2011 – The Standard Catalog of World Coins 1601-1700 is now available from Krause Publications. Edited by George Cuhaj and Tom Michael, this fifth edition presents some of the fastest-rising retail values for world coins. Economic factors have continued to drive collector interest and push prices for these classic coins higher and higher.
Tom Michael & George Cuhaj (ed.), Standard Catalog of World Coins 1601-1700. Krause Publishing, 5th edition, 1560 pages, 22,500 b/w illustrations. ISBN 9781440217043. Paperback. $85.00.
The fifth edition Standard Catalog of World Coins 1601-1700 features:
– Updated values for all coin listings
– Substantial changes in value for most European coinage
– Additional listings and value changes for German states
– Expanded listings for Italian states and the Netherlands
– Complete revisions for India, Iran and Iraq
– Full value updates for Austria, Hungary and Transylvania
– Special auction quotes for many rare coinage types
With information compiled by over 200 experts worldwide, this book features collector coins, sets, trial strikes, patterns, token issues, etc. with nearly 300,000 accurate coin prices in up to 5 grades and 22,500 quality images including hundreds of improved images for easy identification.
For more information visit Krause’s website.
If you wish to purchase the book online, you can click here.