The Newman Numismatic Portal (NNP) Symposium is back for a fourth virtual event with a new round of speakers in April 2022. Sponsored by the Eric P. Newman Numismatic Education Society (EPNNES), the entire event remains free and virtual, open to anyone to attend or present. You can join on April 8-10 for a great group of numismatic presentations.
Who can present?
- Clubs can host meetings.
- Authors can talk about their books.
- Collectors can show off their best pieces. Dealers can highlight their best inventory.
- Researchers can share their latest discoveries.
Send your idea to NNP and they will work with you to make it happen!
How does it work?
- Send in an application, and the NNP will be in touch within two business days to iron out the details.
- You have plenty of time between now and April 8th to work on your presentation, put together visuals (Powerpoint, photos, video, etc.), and ask any questions you have.
- The NNP will release the schedule at the beginning of April with your time slot.
- A week or two before the NNP Symposium, they will host Zoom training sessions so you can get comfortable with the software they will be using.
- Log into Zoom on time for your presentation, and be ready to share some knowledge! And don’t worry; every session will have a facilitator on hand to handle software issues and troubleshoot on the fly if there are any hiccups.
- A recording of your presentation will be uploaded to the Newman Numismatic Portal so you can share it with anyone who was not able to attend, and you will become part of the premier archive of numismatic research materials.
Like the last NNP Symposium in October, the top three most attended presentations will be announced and digital certificates will be sent to those presenters, along with placing an announcement on the website.