The Museum of American Finance publishes a quarterly magazine called Financial History. The latest issue is now available free of charge.
Highlights of Issue 131 include:
- US Presidents and the Federal Reserve
- From Crash to Scrip: The Stock Market Collapse of 1929 and the Rise of Fake Money
- An Entrepreneur’s Beginning
- Ohio Life Insurance and Trust Company: How Oversight and Fraud Contributed to the Panic of 1857
- Revisiting Keynes’ Economic Consequences
- Where Are They Now?: The First Boston Corporation
- Frank Norris’ The Pit (Part 2): A Career Cut Short
- Book Review: From Tulips to Bitcoins
There is also an interesting website of the Museum of American Finance.