August 18, 2011 – After months of planning and work, Kolbe & Fanning Numismatic Booksellers LLC have unveiled their new and improved website. Numismatic researchers and bibliophiles are invited to visit it and review new and enhanced features, including:
* an online, illustrated catalogue of rare and desirable numismatic works available for immediate sale, which will be added to regularly
* the ability to conduct sophisticated searches for wanted titles or browse particular categories
* the ability to place orders online and to pay by credit card or by PayPal (as well as the ability to hold items for payment by check)
* Kolbe & Fanning’s latest mail-bid or public auction catalogue in PDF format
* press releases and other Kolbe & Fanning announcements
* information on consignments, a glossary of book terms and other material.
The new and improved website is managed by Bibliopolis, perhaps the premier firm providing e-commerce website services to hundreds of antiquarian booksellers in the United States and elsewhere. Among its many renowned clients are Argosy Bookstore, William Reese Company, and the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America.
At the moment, a bit more than 400 titles are available for sale from the site. Kolbe & Fanning intends to add to this list on a regular basis, making available for immediate purchase a wide variety of numismatic titles.
Check out what has changed, and visit Kolbe & Fanning’s new website!