Sovereign Rarities Ltd. is looking for new employees as administration assistants for their office in Mayfair, London.
Sovereign Rarities is a retailer and auction house in Mayfair, just off Regent Street, established in 2016, specializing in numismatics. They work with clients from both the UK and overseas. Live, in-person auctions take place throughout the year, as well as retail sales, so they are looking for several people to fill various new roles within the company. The company has been growing significantly, so the tasks will be variable, day to day.
- Job Title: Administration Assistant
- Salary: TBD
- Hours: 9:30-5:30
- Location: Mayfair, London
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Packing and shipping numismatic items (experience with Fedex International etc.)
- Cataloguing items for auction and sale
- Photographing coins
- Quality control of incoming materials
- Handling sales and invoices
Qualifications and Experience
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have experience in the numismatic and/or auction world. Experience with Evosoft/ Navision is also highly desirable, but not necessary if you are a fast learner.
If you are interested in a position and wish to discuss further, please send a copy of your CV via email.