Roma Numismatics E-Sale 72 Results
Roma Numismatics Ltd.’s E-Sale 72 a big success. 2,033 lots went under the hammer, resulting in total sales of £353,961 (excluding buyers’ premiums) being achieved on behalf of the consignors.
Some Notable Results
- Lot 233: A stunning and high grade Akanthos tetradrachm sold for £3,400.
- Lot 748: An extremely rare Antoninus Pius drachm from Alexandria in Egypt depicting the wheel of the zodiac sold for £5,500.
- Lot 1028: A rare and beautiful aureus of Diva Faustina I in near mint state condition sold for £5,500.
- Lot 706: A very rare bronze of Marc Antony, Octavia and M. Oppius Capito from Athens sold for £2,400 from a starting price of £90.
- Lot 1141: A Caracalla denarius in mint state condition from the Brian Henry Grover Collection sold for £2,400 from a starting price of £60.
- Lot 1372: A Probus antoninianus also in mint state condition and also from the Brian Grover Collection, acquired in 1973 sold for £1,600 from a starting price of £30.
For the full list of results please view the closed sale here.
Coins Available for Direct Purchase
Any lots that did not already sell in the auction are available to purchase at fixed prices on the shop page on the Roma Numismatics website, corresponding to the opening price plus buyer’s premium and VAT. They will be available for a limited time only, and will be returned to their owners once the unsold lot period expires.