Interesting Coins at Affordable Prices
Alexander Basok has published his Fixed Price sale #54, a small and very affordable sale of only 70 lots from Ancient to Modern with many interesting coins.
The small group of 70 coins from Ancient to Modern has nice coins for every level of collectors from scarce coins of Galicia to nice group of Imperial Russian roubles.
At the end of a group of 27 medals there is an exceptional group of Russian Charity Box painted tin Jettons in extremely high grade.
The sale features an exceptional group of jewelry made with coins, among them a Danish bracelet with very scarce fourteen 10 ore pieces of 1874-1891 type, a Haitian set of bracelet with a pair of earrings with cut-out 50 and 25 centimes coins of 1881-1895 type and an unparalleled Russian bracelet with a commemorative 1859 rouble on the Opening of Monument to Nicholas I in St. Petersburg and rare coins of Russia and Grand Duchy of Finland.
The list is concluding with a trump card of:
- 34 antique items of great Chinese stone carvings,
- an English silver George II to 1889 chatelaine,
- a Yemenite silver filigree Tzedakah,
- a gorgeous Margot De Taxco sterling silver and multicolor champlevé enamel Serpent Bracelet,
- an intricate carved shell cameo framed in 14 karat gold setting,
- two very impressive and unusual Russian brass icons and many other items well affordable to anybody.
You can find the catalogue and more information on the Rusty Pennies website.