Are you a motivated individual with an interest in world history and numismatics?
Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with more than 45 years of longevity, is expanding our Dallas office to meet our business needs.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Responsible for cataloging world coins for our Select, Showcase, and Signature auctions, including attributing, describing, and estimating them.
Salary will commensurate based on experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Catalogs evaluate and attribute World Coins.
- Assists with catalog production.
- Additional knowledge of world paper money and/or ancient coins is a plus but not required.
- Commercial or numismatic experience is a plus
- Other duties may be assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal
Education & Experience
- 1+ years of related experience preferred
- Background in ancient history is ideal
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Knowledge of other areas of numismatics is a plus
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities.
For more information, and to apply, visit the Heritage Auctions website.